2022 Year - end camps
E-Bridge Circuit Road
N2K1K2 STEAM CODING CAMP – Sustainability
Brought to you by RippleCreate
Children are introduced to different aspects of sustainability and sciences through interactive activities, hands-on learning with Scratch Jnr and Beebot.
At the end of the programme, the children can expect to:
- Develop and apply design thinking skills
- Generate ideas and explore different pathways that lead to solutions
- Analyse and simplify problems and design solutions to tackle problems
- Take on diverse roles, communicate well and work together through the various activities
|N2A||5 Dec, 6 Dec, 7 Dec – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|N2B||5 Dec, 6 Dec, 7 Dec – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|K1A||28 Nov, 29 Nov, 30 Nov – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|K1B||28 Nov, 29 Nov, 30 Nov – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|K2A||21 Nov, 22 Nov, 23 Nov – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|K2B||21 Nov, 22 Nov, 23 Nov – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
Do note that ALL registrations will be placed on an initial waitlist.
Payment invoice and class confirmation will only be sent when the minimum number of students has been met.
Registration closes on Monday 31 Oct 2022.
CREDIT REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
– Child is hospitalized
– Child has withdrawn from the preschool