2022 Year - end camps
N2-K2 STEAM CODING CAMP – Sustainability
3 days x 1 hour = $90
Brought to you by RippleCreate
Children are introduced to different aspects of sustainability and sciences through interactive activities, hands-on learning with Scratch Jnr and Beebot.
At the end of the programme, the children can expect to:
- Develop and apply design thinking skills
- Generate ideas and explore different pathways that lead to solutions
- Analyse and simplify problems and design solutions to tackle problems
- Take on diverse roles, communicate well and work together through the various
N2-K2 PUBLIC SPEAKING – Imagination
2 days x 1 hour = $60
Brought to you by Kids Peak
Play is the best vehicle for children’s early learning. Our curriculum approach is shaped by this premise and we go all out to ensure that our lessons are fun, interactive and imaginative.
• Children will have fun exercising their imagination with activities such as storytelling, role-play and craftwork
• Children will learn how to express themselves more clearly and confidently
• Children will learn how to use positive body language when speaking to an audience
• Children will learn how to project their voices
N2-K2 LITTLE MUSIC CAMP
3 days x 1 hour = $90
Brought to you by JoyWaltz Studio
Our music camp fosters the love for music, and in the process, develops self-confidence, teamwork and social skill in our children. They will be introduced to enriching and fun activities to build their interest and aptitude in music.
Children hone their musical abilities, express their creativity and even make their very own instrument!
|STEAM holiday camp||N2||5 Dec, 6 Dec, 7 Dec – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|STEAM holiday camp||K1 & K2||5 Dec, 6 Dec, 7 Dec – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|Imagination – Public Speaking||N2||21 Nov, 22 Nov, – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Imagination – Public Speaking||K1 & K2||21 Nov, 22 Nov, – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
|Little Music Camp||N2||28 Nov, 29 Nov, 30 Nov – 4.30pm – 5.30pm|
|Little Music Camp||K1 & K2||28 Nov, 29 Nov, 30 Nov – 5.30pm – 6.30pm|
Do note that ALL registrations will be placed on an initial waitlist.
Payment invoice and class confirmation will only be sent when the minimum number of students has been met.
Registration closes on Monday 31 Oct 2022.
CREDIT REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS:
– Child is hospitalized
– Child has withdrawn from the preschool